Saturday, May 21, 2022

EMPOWERMENT TECHNOLOGY

 

MY UNDERSTANDING ABOUT MULTIMEDIA

blog.skillsuccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/multimedia-on-a-businessman-hand.png


WHAT IS MULTIMEDIA?

   Multimedia is a combination of one or more media such as text, graphics, drawings, images, audio, video and animations. 

     When all of these resources are combined, interactive applications will be produced. Interactivity is the fundamental feature of multimedia. It is the user ability to interact with a certain application. Multimedia allows the content to be presented in nonlinear way, which allows the reader to be active rather than passive. It is the user who will determine what content should be delivered, when should be delivered, and how would it be delivered.

     Multimedia can be used in the business, schools, home, public places and even virtual reality. You have seen some of these things around you. Even your cellphones either high end or not, that is still part of the multimedia.


TYPES OF MULTIMEDIA

A. Text and Graphics - Slideshow, Presentation, Diagrams, Infographics
B. Audio - Music Stations, Radio Stations
C. Video - Film, Movies, Video Clips, TV Shows
D. Animations - hand drawn, 2D, 3D, Motion Graphics, Stop Motion
E. Games - Online games, Offline games
F. Websites - Webinars and Online meetings, Moodle activities, Blogs, Interactive contents
G. Others - Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Holograms


For more information about Multimedia, kindly watch the video below.


HOW DO I USE MULTIMEDIA?

   I used social media platforms and different applications wherein I can be able to share the things that I made using Multimedia.

Take a look at the following:


FACEBOOK: Me and my ABM GAUSS classmates created the Trendy Closet Facebook page, where we post and share our new arrival clothes to sale. We once do live-selling. This is for our Work Immersion project. 


INSTAGRAM: Instagram is a free photo and video sharing app available on iPhone and Android. I can upload photos videos and share them to my followers or to my selected group of friends. I can also view, comment, tag, mention and like other other people post. Most of the I used Instagram to follow my favorite artist and actors so that I could be always updated to their new post. Some of my favorite BL actors noticed me on Instagram and it made my heart flutter.



TIKTOK: I also made Tiktok account, where I can record videos and upload them to my fyp, follow my favorite content creators, and simply watch Tiktok videos.   


MESSENGER: Messenger is a free mobile messaging app used for instant messaging, sharing photos, videos, audio, recordings and for group chats. This app is free to download, I use this to communicate with my friends on Facebook and to my phone contacts. This is very easy to use.



TWITTER: This blue bird app is a service for friends, family, and coworkers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages. I can post Tweets, which may contain photos, videos, links, and text. These messages are posted to my profile, and sent to my followers, and are searchable on Twitter search. To be honest, I just use Twitter for BTS to stay me updated to them, I also use this app to download HD photos and video clips. It contains a lot of useful features.




YOUTUBE: Although I haven't published any videos to my YouTube, but I use it to stream BTS mvs, watch my favorite vloggers, and watch BL series.



CAPCUT
: Capcut is what I used to edit my videos for school and other purposes because it has a lot of features like effects, text, stickers and many more to make my video look amazing. It's very easy to use.



And many more...


For more information about the uses of Multimedia, kindly watch the video below.



WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANT OF USING MULTIMEDIA?

   In today's society, multimedia is one of the most powerful impacts in the new digital age. Many people rely on multimedia in their daily lives, whether for business or personal reasons. The internet is the most popular type of multimedia today, not only for social media and study, but also for commercial purposes. Because of what it can provide, technology combined with multimedia makes our lives easier. People have become more accessible to technology as a result of the widespread availability of devices such as cellphones, computers, laptops, tablets, and other electronic devices. When it comes to value, multimedia is quite important. Because we live in current times, many people choose to keep up with the use of multimedia to make their content creations easier and more innovative.


 THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICT as Medium for Advocacy

1. How Information and Communications and Technology (ICT) has transformed the educational methodologies when you were in grade school and n...